The Moose Lake Public Library is located at 313 Elm Ave. in beautiful downtown Moose Lake MN. We are located inside the Moose Lake Community and Civic Center. We are very proud of our library and invite all to come in and take advantage of this wonderful community resource.
Listed below are just some of the services that we offer to the Public.
- Over 24,000 Fiction and Non-Fiction Books
- 788 Books on Tape, 1,500 DVD’S/VHS’, and over 100 Periodicals
- There are currently 6 public access computers available to the public
- The Library is connected to a Fiber line for internet access
- The Library holds a Book Sale the last week of June (see events page for exact dates)
- Financial Aid and College Information
- Tax Forms
- Test Proctoring
- Macular Degeneration Machine for the visually impaired